Expressions of Interest - Leadership
BioHeritage is seeking impact-oriented individuals with a strategic focus to join the Challenge’s Science Leadership Group (SLG) until at least July 2019.
In November 2018, investment was confirmed for a second five-year term for BioHeritage – Tranche 2: 2019–2024. We’re now looking for individuals with relevant expertise to help our leadership team plan and prioritise Tranche 2 investment.
Positions are available for three or more individuals as the Challenge enters this implementation phase of its 2019–2024 Strategy.
Successful applicants may be given the opportunity to continue in Challenge leadership roles into Tranche 2. We will also consider co-funding positions with other organisations and/or secondment arrangements.
The Challenge is looking for people who have a strategic focus on delivering outcomes for the benefit of Aotearoa New Zealand. Applicants must be enthusiastic about the Challenge’s values and familiar with our Strategy.
If you are successful, you’ll be expected to work closely with other members of the SLG, and with the Challenge’s Governance Group, Kāhui Māori and Knowledge Brokers to influence investment across a wide range of organisations.
This EOI process is different from another that’s running concurrently, where we are seeking individuals to join Stage One scoping and design groups.
- EoI applications close – 5pm, 19 December 2018
- Individuals notified of outcome – by 8 February 2019
- More information on the role
- Interim Research Leader Position Description
- Application form – please submit as a word document
- Read the FAQs by scrolling to the base of this page
- Email your completed application form as a word document by 5pm, 19 December 2018
- Contact us for more information: Email or phone Challenge Research Activities Manager Andrea Airey on +64 3 321 9618.
If I’m selected as a leader, is it paid?
Yes. These are fully costed positions.
Do you already have people selected as leaders?
No. This is an open call for expressions of interest from individuals with relevant skills and expertise who are interested in joining the BioHeritage Challenge.