Parties & Affiliates
Hosted by Crown Research Institute (CRI), Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research, New Zealand’s Biological Heritage is a partnership between 18 organisations – research providers and end-users of research. Other stakeholders such as the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, regional councils, and Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu provide input to, and are involved in, Challenge projects.
- CRIs: AgResearch, ESR, GNS Science, NIWA, Plant & Food Research, and Scion
- Department of Conservation
- Ministry for Primary Industries
- Universities: Auckland University of Technology, Lincoln University, Massey University, University of Auckland, University of Canterbury, University of Otago, University of Waikato, and Victoria University of Wellington
- Independent Research Institute: Cawthron